This incredible experience allows you explore the largest, southernmost temperate latitude ice cap in the world in search of wildlife. Head-Line’s flight seeing experiences are the perfect upgrade to our signature experiences to further explore the stunning natural environment we live in.
Fly through hanging valleys to a remote fjord and cascading waterfalls thousands of feet tall or land on a Tuya Top with 360 degree views of the Coast Range Mountains and Ice fields far below. Migrating wildlife in the spring, summer and fall months include grizzlies, wolverines, black bears, cougars, and mountain goats.
Flightseeing is a perfect addition to our signature experiences such as the Heli Ice Cave Explore. It can also be booked as its own experience or to a group event.
Timing and costs:
- Starting From: Call for pricing.
- Season: Year-round – Weather dependent.
- Skill Level: All abilities and ages. Some restrictions apply.
*Customized experiences departing from Vancouver will differ. For more details, please call for Vancouver based pricing.
- Residence and heliport transfers.
- Scenic helicopter flight.
- Guided interpretation and exploration tour.
- Mountain lunch.
- Professional and knowledgeable guide.
- Mountain adventure gear (Where applicable).
We provide the gear you may require however you may be most comfortable in your own seasonal outerwear.Remember to bring the following:
- Comfortable outerwear and footwear.
- Camera and tripod
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- A sense of adventure
The following upgrades can be added to your experience:
- Chef-de-Cuisine prepared BBQ
- Heli Hot Springs
- Glacier Golf